The staff members of the refererence services provide both on-site and remote users with high-quality and in-depth information about the following areas falling within the scope of the library's collection:
- political science,
- philosophy, sociology, ethnography,
- Hungarian parliamentary documents,
- foreign parliamentary documents,
- official documents of the United Nations and that of other international organizations,
- official documents of the European Union.
The staff members provide information on
- ibrary use, catalogues, computer databases,
- the holdings of the Library,
- the basic methods and aids of literature research,
- specialized literature.
If you would like to use online reference services, you are welcome to use our Ask a librarian service!